CHM Submersible Motor.
CHM water submersible motor is water filled 3 Phase induction motor that is designed for driving water submersible pump in reliable quality. The CHM motor is water proof design. All conductors of squirrel-cage of the rotor are made of pure copper bars. And the stator winding is using water proof wires. The thrust bearing is made from special plastic or graphite and thrusts lubricated and cooled by water. This ensured durable operation with heavy load.
Standard Supply and Operating Conditions:
- Outer diameter: 6″ and 8″ on demand.
- Basic Rated voltage: 380 VAC @ 50Hz
- Protection Grade: IP68
- Speed: 2 Poles
- Body Material: Normal Steel or Stainless Steel.
- Length of leading cable: 3M
- Seal: Mechanical Seal
Standard Operating Conditions:
- Installation Position: Vertical
- Surround Water Temperature: Less than 30°C
- Max. Voltage Tolerance: +6% / -10%.
- Maximum Frequency Tolerance: ±1%.
- Water Quality: Sand content (weight ration) in water should not exceed 0.01% , chlorine ion content should not be over 400mg/L.
- Water PH Value: 6.5 – 8.5
- Liquid Inside: Clean water or Anti-freezing. Mixture liquid filled into motor before operation.
- Min. Cooling water flow: 20cm/s for motors up to 18.5 Kw and 50cm/s for the above.
- Wide power extension for each size.
- Mounting dimensions completely according to NEMa standard.
- Leading design and no pollution for environment.
- High quality Thrust bearings made from special plastic or graphite ensured long life.
- High efficiency electrical design gives lower operation cost.
- Good Service quality.
- Sand slinger and shaft seal for protecting motor well.
- Strict inspection system and all motors 100% tested before delivery.