QSP4-8/30 Submersible Pump.
The QSP4 Submersible Pump are made with stainless-steel and has been and produced according to the market requirement. Compact, Reliable and Hydraulic design are ensure the high overall efficiency and less energy consumption and are making the low running cost of pumping system. Heavy duty casted stainless steel top and botom and fabricated impellers and difuser for corrosion resistance and for log and troble free life.
- Model: QSP4-8/30
- Discharge Bozzle (in): 2″
- Power (KW): 5.5 KW
- Power (HP): 7.5 HP
- Voltage (V): 380-415 VAC
- Flow (l/min): 0 – 100 – 133 – 167
- Head (m): 190-150-129-90
- Pressurized water supply from borehole wells
- Agricultural irrigation
- Industrial processes
Rubber bearings are water lubricated and have sand channel that makes it possible the sand particles leave the pump with pumped liquid.
Manufacturing stainless steel diffusers, impellers, suction case and discharge case provides maximum strength, durability, wear amd tear resistance.
QSP4 Submersible pumps have NPT and Metric threaded connection according to NEMA standart.
Submersible Pumps General Information
- Long life
- High efficiency
- High durability and easy installation
- Easy service
- Flange with NEMA standards
- Water lubricated rubber bearing
- Built-in checkvalve to prevent back flow
- Complete stainless steel
- Suitable connection in NEMA standarts
- Long life and high efficiency